This is the perfect Matcha Smoothie smoothie to give you a kick-start in the morning, or for a midday snack. It’s a healthy, nutrient-rich smoothie that also contains some natural caffeine – what more could you ask for?!
This recipe is dairy-free if you utilise soy or almond milk, but regular full cream milk would also be suitable. If you’re after a creamier texture, simply add extra frozen mango to your recipe. It makes the Matcha smoothie thicker and creamier without having to add in any extra ingredients, although a dollop of Greek yoghurt is also a great addition to this mix.
Honey is an excellent choice as a natural sweetener.
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup spinach (1 large handful)
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 teaspoon Supertea Matcha powder
- 1 1/3 cup soy or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Add the frozen mango chunks into a blender, followed by the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend on high for several minutes or until the smoothie reaches your desired texture. Add more soy or almond milk if you’d like a thinner consistency. Enjoy!